Dr Asmell Ramos
Dr Asmell Ramos
Head of Internal Medicine and ICU Specialist
- 1991-1997: Basic General Physician, University of Havana.
- 2000-2003: First degree specialist in Internal Medicine (Membership). ISCMC
- 2006- 2007: Diploma Intensive Care Training Program. ISCMC
- 2006-2007: Diploma in Disaster and Medicine. ISCMC.
- 2007-2008: Master’s Degree in Infectious Diseases.
- 2008: Second Degree in Internal Medicine (Fellowship). ISCMC
- General Doctor (Houseship). Military Hospital. Las Tunas 1997-2000
- Internal Medicine, residentship. Camaguey General Hospital 2000-2003
- Internal Medicine specialist. Octavio de la Concepción General Hospital 2003-2009
- Head of Department Medicine. Hospital. Camaguey, Cuba. 2009-2012
- Head of Medicine Department, University of The Gambia 2012-2018
- Head of Medicine Department, RVTH, Banjul of The Gambia 2012-2018
- Head of Medicine Department, AIUWA. The Gambia 2019-
- Assistant Manager Director, MEDICARE. The Gambia 2019-
- 2005-2008: Associated Lecturer of Infectious diseases, Camaguey Medical University.
- 2008-2010: Senior Lecturer. Internal Medicine, Camaguey Medical University.
- 2010-2012: Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Camaguey Medical University.
- 2012-2018: Associate Professor. Internal Medicine, Camaguey Medical University.
- 2012-2018: Internal Medicine Consultant, RVTH. Banjul. The Gambia
- 2019- Today: Senior Internal Medicine Consultant, AIUWA. The Gambia
- 2000 to Present: Member of Cuban College of Internal Medicine
- 2008 to Present: Fellow member of Cuban College of Internal Medicine.
- 2016 to present: Member of the Medical and Dental association of the Gambia as visiting Fellow.
- 2020 to present: Member of the American College of Physicians.